Payment is processing...
DO NOT refresh browser
Coaching Learning Circle Design & Delivery
Date and TimeSun, Jan 06 2019 05:00 GMT -
Thu, Jun 06 2019 09:00 GMT
Who is it for
11 Eunos Rd 8, Paya Lebar, , Singapore View Map
Wiztango is a digital platform for Publishers, Authors, Enterprises and other Content Originators to enable learning circles.
In the article, “L&D’s biggest challenge and greatest opportunity: letting go” Jane Hart wrote “Modern professionals like to learn with and from others” As organizational leaders, are we leveraging an effective framework to achieve this? Learning circles is a scalable framework for digitally-facilitating collaborative learning at the workplace.
Our aim is to coach a team to rapidly design and deliver a learning circle. Your first priority is to choose a topic. Next, select three to five relevant professionals to form your design and delivery team. The team can comprise of a subject matter expert, training professional, content designer, instructional designer, senior management, facilitator, manager and other functional roles. Then we plan out a schedule - rapid 1-2 days or slow and steady over a few weeks.
Our intervention consists of synchronous face-to-face sessions combined with asynchronous digital learning. The purpose of our face-to-face interventions is to review completed work and validate next steps. In between, the team continues and completes the design & development learning circle.
The ultimate goal is to permeate the learning experience through the organization. As a result, the garnered collective intelligence can be shared with key stakeholders. The outcomes and analytics support managers in creating an evidence-based and actionable plan for subsequent learning interventions;
Learning circles are an effective framework for Digital Organization Development. Learning circles owe its origin to Study Circles from Sweden. Some of the core principles include equality of participants, facilitated learning not training, a collaborative and not competitive environment and balancing knowledge acquisition with social communication.
To contextualize and define the learning circle overview
To design a blended learning plan
To develop and publish digital content
To deliver a digitally-facilitated learning experience
To share qualitative and quantitative outcomes and analysis
1. Bring a laptop or a digital device, preferably with a keyboard
2. Our Face to face session should be a minimum of 60 minutes although 90 minutes is preferred
3. Ensure sufficient lead time for your stakeholders, we recommend a minimum of 1-2 weeks
1. On boarding
2. Complete assigned pre-work
1. Complete assigned post-work
2. Implement action plan
Bring your laptop or tablet device to enjoy this unique participatory experience
Watch a promotion video on the Art of War by Sun Tzu Chapter 1 Learning Circle http://bit.ly/LearningHackVideo
Watch a learning circle in action video http://bit.ly/2xQbYXa
Contact a learning circle originator to invite & host, co-facilitate or participate http://bit.ly/allSLC
Access learning circle photo albums, videos and content http://bit.ly/2xqJC08
Topics and agenda
1. A Warm WelcomeDigital On boarding | 15 MinutesBy Prashant Jain, CEO, Entrepreneur, Chief Architect Learning Circles
Get all participants on board and do a bit of practice
To achieve a sense of comfort in our digitally-blended learning environment
2. BackgroundResearch | 30 MinutesBy Prashant Jain, CEO, Entrepreneur, Chief Architect Learning Circles
3. Getting StartedBrainstorming | 30 MinutesBy Prashant Jain, CEO, Entrepreneur, Chief Architect Learning Circles
4. Road MapAction planning | 30 MinutesBy Prashant Jain, CEO, Entrepreneur, Chief Architect Learning Circles
5. Defining the OverviewDevelopment | 1 HoursBy Prashant Jain, CEO, Entrepreneur, Chief Architect Learning Circles
6. Learning Plan TopicsCase Study | 3 HoursBy Prashant Jain, CEO, Entrepreneur, Chief Architect Learning Circles
7. Story Boarding ContentCase Study | 2 HoursBy Prashant Jain, CEO, Entrepreneur, Chief Architect Learning Circles
8. Digital PublishingCase Study | 1 HoursBy Prashant Jain, CEO, Entrepreneur, Chief Architect Learning Circles
9. ImplementationPlanning | 1 HoursBy Prashant Jain, CEO, Entrepreneur, Chief Architect Learning Circles
10. Facilitating deliveryPiloting | 3 HoursBy Prashant Jain, CEO, Entrepreneur, Chief Architect Learning Circles
11. Review and ReflectionApplication | 1 HoursBy Prashant Jain, CEO, Entrepreneur, Chief Architect Learning Circles
12. ReferenceReceiving | 30 MinutesBy Prashant Jain, CEO, Entrepreneur, Chief Architect Learning Circles
CEO, Entrepreneur, Chief Architect Learning Circles
PJ is the Chief Architect of Learning Circles and creator of Wiztango.com a Digital Facilitation Technology Platform for Content Originators. He is an American with a global background as an entrepreneur in technology and education management.
In 2002, he founded and for fourteen years successfully managed an in-residence corporate university for Japanese employees of Hitachi Corp, Toshiba, Fujitsu, Yokogawa, Panasonic and 30 global Japanese corporations. The Singapore-based company achieved $8.9M revenue at its peak and had 1,000 Japanese graduates from 25 global-skill development programs.
In the past 25 years, PJ has had pioneering leadership roles in the digital transformation of multiple industries including Pre-Press (Israeli-based Scitex Corp), Photography (Boston-based Leaf Technologies), Printing (Dutch-based Indigo Corp) and Advertising (Boston-based Engage Technologies)
Magmasoft Pte Ltd
We work with a wide gamut of the learning supply chain including Subject Matter Experts (SME), Product Owners, Authors, Publishers, Training Providers, Corporate, Institutes and Schools.
Our growth business model and Learning Circle technology enables SMEs & Content Originators to build a scalable learning model by digitalizing your expertise and then assigning trainers, consultants or managers to facilitate digitally-blended training as a learning circle for employees, professionals or students to contextualize & apply learning, resulting in collective intelligence and ROI.