Digitalizing Training Enterprises - DIY
Who is it for
Wiztango is a digital platform for Publishers, Authors, Product Managers, Social Enterprises and other Content Originators.
Wiztango is a Winner for the 2013 Red Herring Top 100 Asia Award.
145 Lorong Ah Soo #06-145, Hougang, SG, Singapore View Map
ATD 2016 State of the Industry report stated that instructor-led classroom hours reduced from 63% in 2008 to 49% in 2015 and technology-based learning hours increased from 32% in 2008 to 42% in 2015 (source: ATD Research) Are you leading the digital transformation of your training business? Join us to experience, practice and DIY a new and unique digital training and learning model.
Begin a practical and hands-on journey to achieve digital transformation of your training and learning model. Over a period a week, ten topics are digitally-facilitated onsite and asynchronous online. Virtual and onsite coaching sessions are scheduled for additional support.
The learning journey is divided into two parts:
- Part I covers digital on boarding, background, mindset, DIY start, creating a learning circle, building digital content, etc.
- Part II is your launch event and it serves as an extension and the desired outcome of Part I whereby you put the acquired skills into actual practice in front of your ‘live’.
The key success factor in this digitalizing journey is your own intrinsic motivation to productize and go-to market with your digital learning circle.
(1) near-zero cost for digital content development
(2) rapid content development
(3) rapid go to market
(4) Achieve level 2 and above learner engagement
(5) Increasing productivity through reducing classroom time
Learning circles are an effective framework to rapidly DIY Digital Organization Development. Learning circles owe its origin to Study Circles from Sweden. Some of the core principles include equality of participants, facilitated learning not training, a collaborative and not competitive environment and balancing knowledge acquisition with social communication.
To get hands-on experience and develop basic proficiency and competency in two key skills (If applicable : TAEPCM Training and Adult Education Professional Competency Model)
To design, develop and deliver a pedagogical form of blended learning (if applicable : in line with SkillsFuture SG’s iN.LEARN2020 initiative)
To develop a digital training and learning business models
To utilise learning technologies to design, develop and facilitate learning experiences
To create, launch and facilitate a digital learning circle
Bring a laptop or digital device, preferably with a keyboard
1. Keen to design, develop and facilitate blended learning experiences
2. Intrinsic motivation to achieve digital transformation
3. Underlying business focus
>To continue and complete the DIY process
>To catalyze learning circles in house
>To create effective KPIs
Topics and agenda
1. A Warm WelcomeDigital On boarding | 15 Minutes
Welcome participants on board and do a bit of practice
To achieve a sense of comfort in our digitally envirorment
2. Setting the ContextReaching our Why | 30 Minutes
3. SolutioningExploring | 30 Minutes
4. RoadmapSetting sights | 15 Minutes
5. DIY PracticeGetting Started | 30 Minutes
6. StrategiesImplementation | 15 Minutes
7. Review & ReflectionActioning | 20 Minutes
8. DIY GameTimeImplementation |
Magmasoft Pte Ltd
We are supported by the Lifelong Learning Council and Skills Singapore to pilot 'Singapore Learning Circles' a national initiative on community based learning featuring 'by the community with the community.'
We collaborate with practitioners from all backgrounds to play an active role in shaping the culture of lifelong learning in Singapore!
As part of the initiative, we assist practitioners to create their very own blended (digital traditional) learning agenda and circle. Click on the link below to join an upcoming digital schedule to learn more.