Optimizing Work Performance through Healthy Living
Who is it for
Wiztango is a digital platform for Publishers, Authors, Product Managers, Social Enterprises and other Content Originators.
Wiztango is a Winner for the 2013 Red Herring Top 100 Asia Award.
10 Anson Road #26-04 International Plaza, , , Singapore View Map
Organizational productivity depends highly on the general tiredness, stamina and energy-levels of each of its employees. Are your employees proactively leading healthy living? Step into a digitally-facilitated coaching circle, commit to a 21-day journey and optimize work performance.
Feeling tired, depleted stamina, dropping energy-levels impact us as individuals and thus the organization as a whole. There is always a motivation to perform at our optimal level but getting there may require a top-to-bottom re-evaluation and possibly re-hauling of our daily activities.
If personal success is vital then the choice to do something should be clear. We are not talking about gym membership or a fad-diet. We focus on changes in our daily activities and habits centered around three key areas (1) mind (2) body (3) nutrition. The road map is ready for you along with a cool digital coaching platform and a passionate facilitator to help facilitate the process.
How does it work?
There is no sage on-the-stage giving motivational talks and as such each of us must work to achieve change. It is you who must contextualize the challenges and opportunities. The facilitator’s role is only and simply to facilitate. Your first goal is to create a strong WHY. Because we do know that success is elusive if the intrinsic motivation is unclear.
In our case, ‘we,’ means you as part of a group of colleagues, a learning circle or a collective actionable intelligence formed for this shared purpose. As highlighted in the Agenda, there is a set process with daily content and activities. The learning and coaching experience is digitally-facilitated. As such, we can do it anytime and anywhere; thus saving time and effort to travel and always meeting in person.
Our daily schedule
Day 1 | we kick-off with a hands-on session. If you miss this session, no worries, a video of it is shared.
Day 2-21 | daily, we research multiple topics related to the mind, body and nutrition; we each share insights and recall relevant stories. Each day sets the stage for you to reflect and apply the learning into your life.
Day 22 | Review and reflection
Join your colleagues on this journey back to the future, back to when we were younger but perhaps not as smart.
To build self-discipline and healthy habits
To clarify on what actually is making you tired
To bring calmness of the mind
To create strength in the body
To consume the best nutrition
> A laptop or a tablet (with a keyboard) is recommended. > A commitment of 30-45 minutes a day> Strong desire to make a change
Topics and agenda
1. A warm welcomeOn boarding | 15 Minutes
Welcome on board and lets familiarize ourselves
To achieve a sense of comfort in our learning environment
2. Our StakeholdersReceiving | 10 Minutes
3. How it worksSharing | 15 Minutes
An overview of how our learning circle operates
To gain know how
4. Principles and BackgroundSharing | 15 Minutes
5. Self-checkContextualizing | 30 Minutes
Explore the challenges and reasons
To gain clarity on our why
6. Repeating Pattern4R Active Learning | 30 Minutes
7. Is this Urgent?4R - Active Learning | 30 Minutes
8. Forty Winks and all is Good4R Active Learning | 30 Minutes
9. Mind the Gap4R Active Learning | 30 Minutes
10. One More Tea Spoon Please4R Active Learning | 30 Minutes
11. What\'s the Response4R Active Learning | 30 Minutes
12. Keep Growing4R Active Learning | 30 Minutes
13. Staying Neutral4R Active Learning | 30 Minutes
14. A Strange Brew4R Active Learning | 30 Minutes
15. Like Me Tender4R Active Learning | 30 Minutes
16. Watch the Clock4R Active Learning | 30 Minutes
17. Up and Down4R Active Learning | 30 Minutes
18. Wash up, Hush up and...4R Active Learning | 30 Minutes
19. Plink, Plunk, Plonk4R Active Learning | 30 Minutes
20. Love a Pretzel4R Active Learning | 30 Minutes
21. Raise the Intensity4R Active Learning | 30 Minutes
22. Review and ReflectionSummarizing | 30 Minutes
To explore areas for enhancements
To enhance and improve
Magmasoft Pte Ltd
We are supported by the Lifelong Learning Council and Skills Singapore to pilot 'Singapore Learning Circles' a national initiative on community based learning featuring 'by the community with the community.'
We collaborate with practitioners from all backgrounds to play an active role in shaping the culture of lifelong learning in Singapore!
As part of the initiative, we assist practitioners to create their very own blended (digital traditional) learning agenda and circle. Click on the link below to join an upcoming digital schedule to learn more.