Payment is processing...
DO NOT refresh browser
Adult Educator Entrepreneurs
Date and TimeThu, Sep 20 2018 06:00 GMT -
Fri, Oct 12 2018 09:00 GMT
Who is it for
11 Eunos Rd 8, Paya Lebar, , Singapore View Map
Wiztango is a digital platform for Publishers, Authors, Enterprises and other Content Originators to enable learning circles.
The Lifelong Learning Council aims to help people of all ages develop a habit of continual learning for a more purposeful and productive life. We hope to inspire a society that embraces lifelong learning as a way of life.
LearnSG Seed Fund – a $3 million fund set aside for 1 year – aims to grow community-led learning initiatives. We are looking for ideas that:
Build and promote lifelong learning culture
Impart and encourage work and life skills learning
Benefit the community and Singapore
No idea is too big or too small. Get funding for up to 90% of project costs, capped at $50,000 (whichever is lower).
So, get together with your friends, neighbours or community and bring your learning ideas to life.
ATD 2016 State of the Industry report stated that instructor-led classroom hours reduced from 63% in 2008 to 49% in 2015 and technology-based learning hours increased from 32% in 2008 to 42% in 2015 (source: ATD Research) Are you leading digital transformation of your training? Learning circles transition us from traditional training to a digital (onsite + online) facilitated learning model.
Our goal is to support you in the digital transformation of your training and learning through a hands-on, practical and entrepreneurial learning journey. Over a period of two weeks, fifteen topics are digitally-facilitated onsite and asynchronous online. Virtual and onsite coaching sessions are scheduled for additional support.
The learning journey is divided into two parts:
- Part I covers digital on boarding, background, mindset, DIY start, creating a learning circle, building digital content, social media marketing, go to market, leveraging, etc.
- Part II is your launch event and it serves as an extension and the desired outcome of Part I whereby you put the acquired skills into actual practice in front of your ‘live’.
The key success factor in this entrepreneurial journey is your own intrinsic motivation to productize and go-to market with your digital learning circle. Collectively, let’s discover it.
(1) LEARNING CIRCLES + COMMUNITY-LED LEARNING = SEED FUNDING
- Submit an application for the launch of your learning circle via Singapore Learning Circles for LearnSG seed funding.
- The funding process is further streamlined via the successful completion of this CPD.
(2) LEARNING CIRCLES + LEARN TECH = DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- Enjoy 3 months free-trial to create new and/ or learn a variety of topics hosted online using learning technologies & platform
- Leverage Singapore Learning Circles social media presence to market your learning circle
(3) COMMUNITY + COACHING = SUCCESSFUL LAUNCH
- Get access to join scheduled onsite, virtual, digital coaching session
- Get access to an online community of powerful learning circle originators and facilitators
- Gain confidence by co-facilitating and supporting the learning circle launches of your peers
WHAT TO BRING
Bring your laptop or tablet device to enjoy this unique participatory experience.
To get hands-on experience and develop basic proficiency and competency in three key skills of IAL’s Training and Adult Education Professional Competency Model (TAEPCM)
To design, develop and deliver a pedagogical form of blended learning in line with SkillsFuture SG’s iN.LEARN2020 initiative
To utilise learning technologies to design, develop and facilitate learning through Learning Circles
To market own Learning Circle in the selected topics of interest via social media, partnering and online marketing channels
To launch your learning circle
1. Keen to design, develop and facilitate blended learning
2. Intrinsic motivation to achieve digital transformation
3. Underlying business focus
Part I: 3 hours onsite + 7 days asynchronous online + onsite & virtual coaching (optional)
Part II: Launch of your learning circle
Bring your laptop or tablet device to enjoy this unique participatory experience
Watch a learning circle in action (a promotion video by BP Lim on the Art of War by Sun Tzu Chapter http://bit.ly/LearningHackVideo
Participate in an upcoming learning circle at Singapore Learning Circles Meetup http://bit.ly/2qYTjmR
Contact a learning circle originator to invite & host, co-facilitate or participate http://bit.ly/allSLC
Access photo albums, videos and relevant learning circle content http://bit.ly/2xqJC08
Topics and agenda
1. Digital On boardingSettling down | 05 MinutesBy Prashant Jain, CEO, Entrepreneur, Chief Architect Learning Circles
2. Setting the ContextReaching our Why | 30 MinutesBy Prashant Jain, CEO, Entrepreneur, Chief Architect Learning Circles
3. MindsetContextualizing | 20 MinutesBy Prashant Jain, CEO, Entrepreneur, Chief Architect Learning Circles
4. Solution-ingExploring ideas | 30 MinutesBy Prashant Jain, CEO, Entrepreneur, Chief Architect Learning Circles
5. RoadmapLaunch Planning | 30 MinutesBy Prashant Jain, CEO, Entrepreneur, Chief Architect Learning Circles
6. Organization Account SetupGetting started | 10 MinutesBy Prashant Jain, CEO, Entrepreneur, Chief Architect Learning Circles
7. Creating a Learning CircleDesign & Development | 2 HoursBy Prashant Jain, CEO, Entrepreneur, Chief Architect Learning Circles
8. Building Digital ContentCoaching | 3 HoursBy Prashant Jain, CEO, Entrepreneur, Chief Architect Learning Circles
9. Learn SG Seed FundingInformational | 2 HoursBy Prashant Jain, CEO, Entrepreneur, Chief Architect Learning Circles
10. Marketing PreparationCoaching | 3 HoursBy Prashant Jain, CEO, Entrepreneur, Chief Architect Learning Circles
11. PartneringLeveraging | 30 MinutesBy Prashant Jain, CEO, Entrepreneur, Chief Architect Learning Circles
12. Technology & toolsPlug and play | 10 MinutesBy Prashant Jain, CEO, Entrepreneur, Chief Architect Learning Circles
13. Social SellingDaily Routine | 30 MinutesBy Prashant Jain, CEO, Entrepreneur, Chief Architect Learning Circles
14. Review & ReflectionGiving Feedback | 15 MinutesBy Prashant Jain, CEO, Entrepreneur, Chief Architect Learning Circles
15. ReferencesClosing the loop | 30 MinutesBy Prashant Jain, CEO, Entrepreneur, Chief Architect Learning Circles
CEO, Entrepreneur, Chief Architect Learning Circles
PJ is the Chief Architect of Learning Circles and creator of Wiztango.com a Digital Facilitation Technology Platform for Content Originators. He is an American with a global background as an entrepreneur in technology and education management.
In 2002, he founded and for fourteen years successfully managed an in-residence corporate university for Japanese employees of Hitachi Corp, Toshiba, Fujitsu, Yokogawa, Panasonic and 30 global Japanese corporations. The Singapore-based company achieved $8.9M revenue at its peak and had 1,000 Japanese graduates from 25 global-skill development programs.
In the past 25 years, PJ has had pioneering leadership roles in the digital transformation of multiple industries including Pre-Press (Israeli-based Scitex Corp), Photography (Boston-based Leaf Technologies), Printing (Dutch-based Indigo Corp) and Advertising (Boston-based Engage Technologies)
Magmasoft Pte Ltd
We are supported by the Lifelong Learning Council and Skills Future Singapore to pilot 'Singapore Learning Circles' a national initiative on community based learning featuring 'by the community with the community.'
We collaborate with practitioners from all backgrounds to play an active role in shaping the culture of lifelong learning in Singapore!
As part of the initiative, we assist practitioners to create a digitally-blended learning experience through learning circles.