Payment is processing...
DO NOT refresh browser
Adult Educator Entrepreneurs
Date and TimeFri, Mar 23 2018 01:00 -
Fri, Apr 06 2018 09:00
Who is it for
11 Eunos Road 8, Paya Lebar, , Singapore View Map
Wiztango is a digital platform for Publishers, Authors, Product Managers, Social Enterprises and other Content Originators.
Wiztango is a Winner for the 2013 Red Herring Top 100 Asia Award.
The Lifelong Learning Council aims to help people of all ages develop a habit of continual learning for a more purposeful and productive life. We hope to inspire a society that embraces lifelong learning as a way of life.
LearnSG Seed Fund – a $3 million fund set aside for 1 year – aims to grow community-led learning initiatives. We are looking for ideas that:
Build and promote lifelong learning culture
Impart and encourage work and life skills learning
Benefit the community and Singapore
No idea is too big or too small. Get funding for up to 90% of project costs, capped at $50,000 (whichever is lower).
So, get together with your friends, neighbours or community and bring your learning ideas to life.
ATD 2016 State of the Industry report stated that instructor-led classroom hours reduced from 63% in 2008 to 49% in 2015 and technology-based learning hours increased from 32% in 2008 to 42% in 2015 (source: ATD Research) Are you leading digital transformation of your training? Learning circles transition us from traditional training to a digital (onsite + online) facilitated learning model.
Our goal is to support you in the digital transformation of your training and learning through a hands-on, practical and entrepreneurial learning journey. Over a period of two weeks, fifteen topics are digitally-facilitated onsite and asynchronous online. Virtual and onsite coaching sessions are scheduled for additional support.
The learning journey is divided into two parts:
- Part I covers digital on boarding, background, mindset, DIY start, creating a learning circle, building digital content, social media marketing, go to market, leveraging, etc.
- Part II is your launch event and it serves as an extension and the desired outcome of Part I whereby you put the acquired skills into actual practice in front of your ‘live’.
The key success factor in this entrepreneurial journey is your own intrinsic motivation to productize and go-to market with your digital learning circle. Collectively, let’s discover it.
(1) LEARNING CIRCLES + COMMUNITY-LED LEARNING = SEED FUNDING
- Submit an application for the launch of your learning circle via Singapore Learning Circles for LearnSG seed funding.
- The funding process is further streamlined via the successful completion of this CPD.
(2) LEARNING CIRCLES + LEARN TECH = DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- Enjoy 3 months free-trial to create new and/ or learn a variety of topics hosted online using learning technologies & platform
- Leverage Singapore Learning Circles social media presence to market your learning circle
(3) COMMUNITY + COACHING = SUCCESSFUL LAUNCH
- Get access to join scheduled onsite, virtual, digital coaching session
- Get access to an online community of powerful learning circle originators and facilitators
- Gain confidence by co-facilitating and supporting the learning circle launches of your peers
WHAT TO BRING
Bring your laptop or tablet device to enjoy this unique participatory experience.
To get hands-on experience and develop basic proficiency and competency in three key skills of IAL’s Training and Adult Education Professional Competency Model (TAEPCM)
To design, develop and deliver a pedagogical form of blended learning in line with SkillsFuture SG’s iN.LEARN2020 initiative
To utilise learning technologies to design, develop and facilitate learning through Learning Circles
To market own Learning Circle in the selected topics of interest via social media, partnering and online marketing channels
To launch your learning circle
1. Keen to design, develop and facilitate blended learning
2. Intrinsic motivation to achieve digital transformation
3. Underlying business focus
Part I: 3 hours onsite + 7 days asynchronous online + onsite & virtual coaching (optional)
Part II: Launch of your learning circle
Topics and agenda
1. Digital On boardingSettling down | 05 MinutesBy bp lim, Sales Enablement Consultant helping sales performance improvement
6 questions, 4 poll, 1 contributions,
2. BackgroundInformation sharing | 10 MinutesBy Prashant Jain, CEO, Entrepreneur, Chief Architect Learning Circles
3. MindsetConfirming motivation | 15 MinutesBy bp lim, Sales Enablement Consultant helping sales performance improvement
We explore questions related to our motivation and the goals we wish to achieve
4. RoadmapLaunch Planning | 30 MinutesBy Prashant Jain, CEO, Entrepreneur, Chief Architect Learning Circles
5. Organization Account SetupGetting started | 30 MinutesBy Prashant Jain, CEO, Entrepreneur, Chief Architect Learning Circles
Covers introductions, discovering our motivation and preparing our account and profile
To take the first step in building a digitally blended learning experience
6. Creating a Learning CircleDesign & Development | 2 HoursBy bp lim, Sales Enablement Consultant helping sales performance improvement
7. Building Digital ContentCoaching | 3 HoursBy bp lim, Sales Enablement Consultant helping sales performance improvement
To cover designing a Blended Agenda, Digital Activities and Content
To design and create a digital program
8. Enterprise Enagement FrameworkInformational | 30 MinutesBy Prashant Jain, CEO, Entrepreneur, Chief Architect Learning Circles
To ideate on launching in house
To prescribe a framework
9. Learn SG Seed FundingInformational | 2 HoursBy bp lim, Sales Enablement Consultant helping sales performance improvement
Discussion and FAQ on learnnow seed fund
To give a head start on the application
9 Assignment, 3 Documents,
10. Marketing PreparationCoaching | 3 HoursBy Prashant Jain, CEO, Entrepreneur, Chief Architect Learning Circles
Leveraging social platform for the promotion of your learning circle
To introduce and conduct a learning experience for the community
11. Partnering for Marketing Success| 30 MinutesBy bp lim, Sales Enablement Consultant helping sales performance improvement
To explore partners for community-led learning events
To expand reach
12. Technology & toolsPlug and play | 1 HoursBy Prashant Jain, CEO, Entrepreneur, Chief Architect Learning Circles
To share experiences on the platform
To become comfortable and accelerate product development
13. Social SellingDaily Routine | 30 MinutesBy bp lim, Sales Enablement Consultant helping sales performance improvement
14. Launch Pad - Going Live| 10 MinutesBy Prashant Jain, CEO, Entrepreneur, Chief Architect Learning Circles
15. Facilitating a Learning CircleInstructional | 30 MinutesBy bp lim, Sales Enablement Consultant helping sales performance improvement
16. Review & ReflectionClosing the loop | 30 MinutesBy bp lim, Sales Enablement Consultant helping sales performance improvement
CEO, Entrepreneur, Chief Architect Learning Circles
PJ is the Chief Architect of Learning Circles and creator of Wiztango.com a Digital Facilitation Technology Platform for Content Originators. He is an American with a global background as an entrepreneur in technology and education management.
In 2002, he founded and for fourteen years successfully managed an in-residence corporate university for Japanese employees of Hitachi Corp, Toshiba, Fujitsu, Yokogawa, Panasonic and 30 global Japanese corporations. The Singapore-based company achieved $8.9M revenue at its peak and had 1,000 Japanese graduates from 25 global-skill development programs.
In the past 25 years, PJ has had pioneering leadership roles in the digital transformation of multiple industries including Pre-Press (Israeli-based Scitex Corp), Photography (Boston-based Leaf Technologies), Printing (Dutch-based Indigo Corp) and Advertising (Boston-based Engage Technologies)
Sales Enablement Consultant helping sales performance improvement
Are you a Senior Business Leader or Owner in Sales or Business Development, Sales Training, Sales Effectiveness, Sales Enablement, Sales Solutions, Learning & Development, HR or Marketing who is involved in your organization's revenue generation strategy?
A recent research by Sales Executive Council showed that the driver that contributed to the greatest customer loyalty was "purchase experience" (53%). Unfortunately, Forrester's online survey pointed out that only 1 in every 7 sales visits usually live up to the expectations of the buying executives. It's more astonishing to find out that 88% of the salespeople are very prepared to talk about their own company and products and only 29% of sales professionals understand about the customer's business and problems.
This has led to a significant decrease of spending to less than 20%. While there is an increase in competition and the global economic climate is very challenging, that poor "purchase experience" resulted in even lower win rate and ultimately created more obstacles for sustainable growth.
Despite these stern statistics, Senior Business Leader or Owner like you can leverage on a systematic sales performance improvement approach to help your team to create a unique "purchase experience" for the customers, increase the win rate and "fast-forward" customers' decision making process.
As the Founder of Sales Blueprint, I've helped thousands of top Executives to significantly accelerate sales and marketing growth through blended learning with sustainable behavioural change.
We have a great passion for sales performance improvement. We also love to empower sales professionals and challenge their thoughts in reaching a "shared understanding" with the clients.
I hope I can be a good resource to you. Scroll down to the "publications" to locate the eBook link to discover the 7 costly mistakes 80% of the sales people make that is costing companies hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Magmasoft Pte Ltd
We are supported by the Lifelong Learning Council and Skills Singapore to pilot 'Singapore Learning Circles' a national initiative on community based learning featuring 'by the community with the community.'
We collaborate with practitioners from all backgrounds to play an active role in shaping the culture of lifelong learning in Singapore!
As part of the initiative, we assist practitioners to create their very own blended (digital traditional) learning agenda and circle. Click on the link below to join an upcoming digital schedule to learn more.